We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The entertainer book

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The entertainer book

I've been thinking about buying this book but is there a catch? If I go to the water parks is it buy one get one free

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,092 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The entertainer book

No there isn't a catch. It's a massively popular book and bought by many people every year.

It is actually designed for use all year so is very useful if you live in Dubai but it is so economical to buy it that it is possible to save lots of money providing you use some of the vouchers that are in it - it would be impossible to use them all during a holiday as there are thousands of vouchers in the book.

Both waterparks have buy one get one free entrance vouchers in the book

Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The entertainer book

Where can you buy this and how much for?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The entertainer book

It costs 395 dirhams and you can buy it here: https:/…

They will deliver it to your hotel. You want the family version if you are looking for voucher for restaurants, cafes and activities like desert safari, dhow cruise, water parks etc.

Or you can buy it in supermarkets and bookshops once you are in Dubai.

Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The entertainer book

Where can you buy this and how much for?would you say it's worth it? How does 360 dirhams compare to the pound and how much would it compare to buying 2 of everything when I go. Eg water parks, desert safari. Does it have vouchers for burj Khalifa?

Thanks in advance

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,092 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The entertainer book

Did you read the reply at post 3 as that tells you where to buy it.

On todays exchange rate 360 dirham is about £58.

It doesn't have vouchers for Burj Khalifa but booking that on line is only 125 dirham so that is the cheapest way to book that.

E.g entrance to wild wadi water park is 275 dirham, a desert safari is roughly 250 dirham so even if you don't use it for anything else you have already saved 165 dirham (£26)

For everything else then you can save ££££'s if you use it as there are vouchers for many restaurants and activities.

The last time we were in Dubai we saved £240 by having the book over what we would have spent on stuff if we didn't have it

Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The entertainer book

Definately worth buying then. Thanks

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The entertainer book

When are you going and where are you staying andhow many people are you going I have a book with lots of vouchers that I can send it to you by post with very small cost contact me on kazi965@hotmail.co.uk

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
625 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The entertainer book

It sound great value for 395AED, we are going in april for 8 days and plan on waterparks and safaris,so will defo be ordering one. Lynn

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The entertainer book

This book is amazing I've been here just over two weeks and saved 100's of pounds. I buy it every year when I come. We just picked ours up in borders in the marina mall. We leave it in our apartment then for our guests to use. Definitely recommend it.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
625 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The entertainer book

npsdg, we are staying in the Silverine apts next door to marina mall. Will I definitely be able to pick one up in the mall or do you think I should order one online. Thanks Lynn