We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
faro
Level Contributor
88 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
visa

I would like to know if i need a visa to go to dubai i will be going their in june and if i do what would be the wright time to get it because when you get it for india it only last for about 6 mths

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,105 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa

Which passport do you hold ?

Until we know that we can't tell you whether or not you need to pre apply for a visa

faro
Level Contributor
88 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa

I carry american passort united states

Edited: 01 February 2014, 22:54
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa

You will get a free, 30 days visa on arrival at the airport. There's nothing to do, no forms to fill in, just line up at immigration and it will be stamped in your passport.

For ideas on things to do in Dubai and other useful information see Top Questions about Dubai on the right side of this screen.

4. Re: visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 06:19