We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foreign exchange and visitor line

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Foreign exchange and visitor line

Hi, does anybody know if the foreign exchange booth and where can I get visitor line available to be bought at Terminal 1. We should be arriving a little bit after midnight, so I thought of changing some dirhams for taxi fares to the hotel and some other stuff we might probably need to pay after that.

And any suggestion where we could get better rates outside of the airport?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,280 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foreign exchange and visitor line

There are exchange points after customs in Terminal 1 (after you go through the sliding doors).

Once you are in the city, exchange at any exchange point in the malls. Exchange at the hotel offer rarely good rates.

I do not understand what you mean with 'visitor line'.

2. Re: Foreign exchange and visitor line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:17