We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Louis
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,496 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

There isn't one within a reasonable walking distance so best to get a taxi to the main gate

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
38,517 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

Zakir I see your location is Port Louis?

If thats where I think it is - Mauritius - then why don't you go see them here in the wild at Tamarin Bay?

BTW is this a question or a demand?

"metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium"

3. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 23:35
4. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

5. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 05:35
6. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,877 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

bronia, perhaps because the OP prefers to see animals keep in totally unsuitable, stressful and cruel conditions and living short and miserable lives in a pool than to see them enjoying life as it should be ie in the wild and the ocean.

It's funny how people (and this is not directed at the OP, just people in general who go to animal shows) go on holiday for relaxation and entertainment and find that by watching cruelty and suffering.

Port Louis
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

Thanks

But there is no dolphine show there, may be if i go that day they are not there.

I want to watch the show.

Thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
38,517 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

Kali I couldnt agree more !

OP you are lucky to live in a country where we have wild dolphins not captive circus dolphins so have lots of opportunity to see them!

If tourists can take time to see them in the limited time they have I'm pretty sure you can.

I should hope there is no dolphin "show" in Mauritius and never will be.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,184 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: metro station near dolphins dolphinenarium?

To answer OP's query: The nearest Metro is on the Green Line, namely Healthcare City. But this is quite a walk to Gate # 1 of the Creek Park where the Dolphinarium is located. Don't know about the conditions, but the kids and families visiting the area seem to enjoy the shows.