We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

Good day everyone,

I have a relative who is supposed to leave on Wednesday this week for Dubain via the "Voyage plein sud" agency. However, they are now closed and are under the OPC. When they try to reach the agency, it says that they are being handled by a temp accounting agency.

Does anyone know what happened and if the trip is still on?

They have their flight and boat tickets but nothing with regards to the hotel and day trips they have paid for.

Many thanks in advance if you guys know something!

Merci

www.expressvoyage.ca/reportages.php…

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

HI Chica420:

Thank you for your post. OMG, I had no idea they are closed. I am leaving in 2 week to dubai. Can someone help??

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,162 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

No one on here can help but you should contact the hotel directly to confirm they have your booking.

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

Yes, I think that's what I have to do, thanks!

québec
Level Contributor
23 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

did anyone get an answer?? Are the trips already booked confirmed? Was there a cruise involved? I Went with them in January. Did the 7 day cruise. Everything that should have been included was there, however, this Was in January, before they officially got shut down. The service was very lacking. Good thing we are seasoned travellers. Make sure you have copies of everything!!! I took the booking number from them, to make confirmations for my plane tickets and choose our seats. (no help there with the agency) We took the booking number for the cruise line and confirmed our all inclusive drinks, did a web check in, and printed our boarding pass for the cruise (VERY important), also NO help from the agency. We did get the trip we wanted, minus support normally given when booked with an agency. I hope all who are waiting experience some positive in the end.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,950 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

You need to contact the given numbers:

www.expressvoyage.ca/reportages.php…

https://www.google.com/url…

This seems not the first time btw: …gouv.qc.ca/en/…

6. Re: Voyage Plein Sud: closed ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:21