We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantis water park or wild wadi?

PETERBOROUGH...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
atlantis water park or wild wadi?

Please can you help.

we are going to Dubai for three nights in May and want to visit either wild wadi of the atlantis water park. please could you tell me which is the better of the two and which has more slides etc.

thank you

Peterhead, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlantis water park or wild wadi?

I have been to Atlantis a few years ago and it was very good. I am going to Dubai next week and bought tickets from Groupon Dubai website for wild wadi at a really good price. I looked on TA and wild wadi seems a bit older and dated but since I've been to Atlantis I wanted to try WW and with cheap tickets it seems good value. Have a look on groupon if you decide on WW

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,052 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atlantis water park or wild wadi?

Opinion is divided and so you won't get an answer as to which is the best one just the one that people visited and liked. People may prefer one or the other but it doesn't mean one is better than the other just that they like it.

There is a section on water parks in the top questions to the right of the posts page so you could have a read of that but ultimately you will need to decide.

Also it depends on your circumstances:

do you want to go to the nearest one to you ?

do you have children with you?

if so, are they young kids or older children ?

If you give more information people can give you advise

Edited: 01 March 2014, 11:17
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,881 posts
1,772 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atlantis water park or wild wadi?

Both are pretty much similar with none of them having a knockout blow. Atlantis is the newer and has had a new addition so it might be worth giving a try and will also give you an excuse to visit the Palm.

PETERBOROUGH...
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atlantis water park or wild wadi?

we are staying at fairmont on the palm with no children. i've booked wil wadi but wondering if i should swap to atlantis?

5. Re: atlantis water park or wild wadi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 07:19