We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All about Dubai metro

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
All about Dubai metro

I plan to visit Dubai in April time frame. Per earlier comments, Dubai metro is the best ways to go around various places in-and around Dubai. I've following questions regarding Dubai metro:

a. Where can I get the metro ticket/pass?

b. Is there a day pass?

c. How can I reload the pass?

d. I've a young daughter of age 3 with me. Do I need to buy metro tickets for her as well?

e. Once I complete my travel with Dubai, can I get the refund of the balance money from the card?

Thanks much for your reply.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,459 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All about Dubai metro

Please read the section about the metro in the top questions to the right of the posts page - everything you want to know is in there

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,052 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All about Dubai metro

On the right side of this screen you'll find an entry called 'Dubai metro explained' under 'Top Questions about Dubai'.

The metro alone is not the best way to get around as it doesn't go to all places that visitors are likely to want to see but a combination of metro and taxi works well.

3. Re: All about Dubai metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:15