We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
203 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

Hello, I will be visiting Dubai for a few days and staying at the Emirates Towers hotel. I enjoy walking around cities that I visit to explore. Is it possible to walk to Bur Dubai? Also, should I wish to cross Sheikh Zayed road, are their pedestrian bridges?

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

from emirates towers to Bur Dubai its a big distance, if you are coming in April onward it will be impossible for you to walk from Emirates tower to Bur Dubai in such a hot weather, its better to take taxi. there are pedestrian bridges affiliate with each metro station to cross sh zayed road.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

The only place suitable for a good walk around is the Creek area, Bur Dubai. I love it there and always stay in a hotel where I can just walk around the area..

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
772 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

Rather than walking to Bur Dubai, a better walk would be from Emirates Towers to Dubai Mall.

Boston...
Level Contributor
203 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

Thank you

5. Re: Walk from Emirates Towers to Bur Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:17