We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

15 hr stopover & emirates connect

Wilmington, North...
9 posts
Save Topic
15 hr stopover & emirates connect

I have a 15 hour stopover at Duabi. Would really appreciate your guys help with couple of things.

1) on my booking at emirates website it says Dubai Connect " collect voucher at airport check in counter". I heard couple of ppl says that i need to have voucher before hand. Should i ask my travel agent for those? Also whats the procedure once i land at Dubai airport ?

2) i will be arriving around 1 pm local time and my next flight is at 3 am. How long before should i get to the airport.?

3) I know of few places everyone says i should visit but would really appreciate if someone can tell me how i can make the most of the time i have. In which order should i visit and do i need to take metro or cab ?

4) i wanted to know of marhaba service. is it useful to sign up for it and do they help out with emirates connect, visa & arrival at dubai.

Thank a lot guys :)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,081 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 15 hr stopover & emirates connect

emirates.com/uk/…dubai-connect.aspx

2. Re: 15 hr stopover & emirates connect

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 06:25