We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond tennis bracelet

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Diamond tennis bracelet

I am considering a purchase when in Dubai, can anyone give me a recommendation on where to purchase such an item and if possible an indication of potential cost. I am thinking of a 2 carat, colour f/g, vs clarity 18 carat gold bracelet, but would be prepared to reduce carat weight to maintian reasonable quality if there were a need financially.

Thank you.

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

It will cost in the region of US$4000 to $6000

the diamond cut and work that went into the design will also affect the price

london
Level Contributor
64 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

i too want to buy a diamond tennis bracelet in Dubai - did you get any recommendations of where to go?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,130 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

Go to the Gold and Diamond park if you are staying by the beach or try the Gold Souk in Deira if you are staying in the city.

You'll find hundreds of options and lot of choice - just shop around and buy where you find something you like and where you are comfortable with the price

Edited: 08 June 2014, 14:04
Hampshire
Level Contributor
11 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

Thanks everyone. I got a 2.42 carat vs clarity f to g colour 18 carat one in Cara at the gold and diamond park. It's lovely I'm delighted and we ended up paying just over a third less than the original asking price and depending on which jeweller you look at half to quarter of price here! The latter being price at mappin and Webb......

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

hi, which particular jeweller shop did you go to in the Diamond Park? Thanks! yvette

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,130 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

If you read post 4 it says the name of the shop

Hampshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

Cara.

I did a lot of research before we went and am very happy with the choice I made. It was a lot less than $4000 (£2500) and is first class quality.

I hope you get what you/re looking for.

8. Re: Diamond tennis bracelet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2015, 05:15