We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marhaba lounge

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Marhaba lounge

Hi everyone can anyone tell me what the Marhaba lounge is like in T3 I'm coming back from Bangkok in July and I have 7hrs layover till my next flight and I'm not sure if I should book the lounge or not can anyone who has used this lounge resantley tell me if it's worth booking or not it's my first time at dubai airport and really not sure what is the best thing to do so any help or a ice would be apreashated. :)

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marhaba lounge

its a nice lounge with shower facility ,alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks are available, with light snacks.

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marhaba lounge

Ok thank you did you use the lounge at concource A? Only I'm flying back on the A380 so I no that I will be coming through concource A

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marhaba lounge

It looks like the one in concourse A is newer; I take that as a good thing.

https:/…lounge.aspx

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marhaba lounge

Ok thank you for that :)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,010 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marhaba lounge

Joan please note that although A concourse was originally designed just to take A380s its also used by 777's and not all A380s deplane at A - some deplane at B concourse.

So you could land at A or B and if your connecting flight is at the other concourse you will have to transfer by the dedicated train that operates between the two.

You wont know which concourse you are landing at or which your connection leaves from until you arrive.

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marhaba lounge

Arr ok I didn't no that thank you very much for that Info just have to book any lounge then and see what happens I have a 7hr layover anyway and will only book it for four hrs that will give me enough time :)

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marhaba lounge

Marhaba lounge on concource A is new and well stylish, i normally use it while flynig to UK.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,397 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marhaba lounge

You do not have to book Marhaba in advance. Just walk in.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,397 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marhaba lounge

I meant you don't need to book Marhaba Lounge in advance; (but Marhaba Meet & Greet Services you have to book in advance, which would include the use of Lounge depending on the package you book.)

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marhaba lounge

Thanks for that is there advantage to booking a meet and greet I will be in transit so I have a 7hr layover and when I arrive from Bangkok into dubai do we have to go Through coustoms being I'm in transit. And also is this meet and greet worth paying that extra for? Cheers :)