We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
52 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

I am wanting to go to Ski Dubai and do the penguin encounter. I have the entertainer book which says it can be used for snowpark entrance (150 aed). However, the Power Pass (300 aed) includes the penguin encounter and park entrance, plus gloves, giant ball, mountain thriller, and chairlift. Is there a way to upgrade to the Power Pass and pay the difference plus the entertainer voucher? Otherwise the penguin encounter alone (150 aed) plus snowpark entrance (150 aed) is the same price and does not include all the other things.

Mentioned in this post
Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai
8,619 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mumbai
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

I hope this link might help. http://www.skidubaipenguins.com/pricing

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
52 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

Dabby, I had already looked at the pricing and inclusions, thank you though.

IN CASE ANYONE ELSE NEEDS THS INFORMATION SKI DUBAI DID RESPOND TO ME WITH THIS:

Regarding your enquiry, if you have a Snow park entertainer voucher you can upgrade into Power pass with Penguin Encounter and you will pay for the difference. I would like to inform you, Upgrade Power pass there's no free fleece gloves.

For the Snow park, there's a tubing run and bobsled. Chairlift ride, Mountain thriller, Giant ball and gloves are not included in the Snow park. We are providing jacket, pants, disposable socks and boots except gloves and hat.

If you want Power Pass with Penguin Encounter, you can book upon arrival ( same day ). Our timing for the Penguin Encounter is from 12 pm to 9 pm every half an hour. And you can check with our cashier what are the available slot that we have on that day.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

Entertainer Voucher is only valid for Snow Park Entrance, which is 150 Aed Anything else is chargeble & not valid with voucher

If you go for Power Pass then you have to pay 150 Aed Extra per head, you can upgrade once you are inside only,

& for saving there is free penguin walk @ 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm in snow park so you can see them free......

only minus point in penguin encounter that you are not allowed to take camera inside penguin Area

chk my trip report here

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k73945…

Manchester
Level Contributor
580 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

Ooh Ski Dubai never got back to me when i asked similar, and a kind person from this forum asked them about upgrading. I wasn't aware of thr Entertainer voucher at the time. So, they say that you can use the Entertainer voucher to get 2 for 1, so I would pay 150 AED to get 2 of us in, then we can upgrade to the power pass, presumably paying 300 AED for the 2 of us? Sounds great, we can save 150 AED this way. I'm going on 9th May and at the moment, all slots for penguins encounter are available so i am pretty sure there will still be slots on the day!

One question - how did you contact Ski Dubai? I used the contact me on the site, Facebook messaged them and Tweeted them, and got no reply lol!

Mentioned in this post
Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai
8,619 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
52 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

Yes entertainer vouchers have been very helpful and I have already saved tons! if you don't want to buy the whole book you can buy some on ebay separately. I will be there May 13 and all the slots are open for my day as well. I used the contact us on their website. They responded within 5 hours (time difference) and the email they replied from is skidxb.callcenter@maf.ae and they also cc'd this email when they responded, teamleader.guestservices@maf.ae

Manchester
Level Contributor
580 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

Thanks! I'd just like it in writing from them myself, i will print the email to make sure I can definitely do things this way! Thanks so much, I will use the 150 AED saved to treat myself to some cocktails at Trader Vics! :)

7. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:20
8. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 16:32
9. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:20
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,560 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ski dubai with entertainer vouchers

They mean a maximum of 12 people in any one group so you as 2 people will join a group of people, the maximum number of people in that group all together will be 12.

It means you stand indoors next to a tank, which is where the penguins get to swim and you watch them swimming underwater.

If you go the penguin encounter you can touch the penguins.

You do not need snow park access, unless you want to go in the snowpark.

Only you can decide, which package is the best value for you.