We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer voucher with kids

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
315 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainer voucher with kids

Hi willl entertainer 2014 voucher b usefull for 2 adult 2 kids?? How exactly do thy wrk ??

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,464 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

It is a book of discount vouchers for all sorts of attractions, activities, restaurants etc. Depends on what you plan to do and where you choose to eat but most people find it pays for itself.

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
315 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

Wht abt kids?? Do I need to buy 2 books in tht case ?? I mostly wanna do kid s fun stuff and eating options for lunches as dinner I've already booked at hotel

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,464 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k30…

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,684 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

No need to buy two books. Just get the main Entertainer book and that will be enough for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
315 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

Where can I c wht all is in there to b able to decide. To buy it or not plus b able to plan my trip acc ..ty

Bideford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

You can see whats in the book from their web site https:/…Entertainer-Dubai-2014

7. Re: Entertainer voucher with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:16