We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Level Contributor
195 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

HI all . I have probably read and missed this a hundred times but I cannot see any mention of room safes. So can any one inform me if the Imperial club rooms have room safes and would they be big enough to put store an ipad (not mini) please ?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,563 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

They have room safes, no idea if you can store an iPad in them - it wouldn't occur to me to do so in Dubai.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

They are the standard mini safe that you get in most hotels in the world. I recall my iPad fitting in diagonally but only just.

I have no issue leaving my iPad in a drawer however.

essex
Level Contributor
195 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

I take it from your reply's you feel it would be safe enough out of the safe but just out of site

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

I landed as a solo immigrant to Dubai at T1 many a year ago and as a freshed faced lad I accepted the offer of a gentleman for a taxi as I came through arrivals, he took me out to his car and dropped me at my allocated apartment. Ten minutes later there was a loud knock on the door and it was my taxi tout holding out my Nokia 8810 (a phone that people would've given their right arm for). There aren't many cities this would happen, especially in an illegal taxi.

I am pretty sure you'd have no issue leaving it on the bed and it would only be moved to your side table. For peace of mind place it out of sight.

5. Re: Atlantis the Palm . Room safes.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17