We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

burj khalifa

Raipur, India
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
burj khalifa

can i go inside it just to see or is it necessary to book sth.

is afternoon tea there at armani.if yes whats the cost

Munich, Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: burj khalifa

another question to add: Can you just climb up the stairs without paying any fees? so entering the main entrance, not the lift inside the dubai mall.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
8,128 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: burj khalifa

Visitors cannot climb stairs. You see BK either from outside, or go up to the Observation Deck (fees apply). If you booked online in advance you can save more than 50%

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: burj khalifa

Actually, I did ask about going down some stairs, as the exit line was longer than the climbing one. But they said "no, there are no stairs". I guess you could find some other entrance, but you probably wouldn't be able to make more than a few steps. :) As for the price difference, it's 125 vs 400 AED.

There is one more option of getting in and that's the At.Mosphere restaurant, two floors below the Observation Deck (no idea how exactly do you get there). But it's more expensive. To get a window seat, there is a minimum spend of 250 AED per person (lounge). More for lunch. http://www.atmosphereburjkhalifa.com/ So, without at least the 125 AED fo a booked visit to Burj Khalifa, you can only see it from the outside, as Vasu8 said.

Munich, Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: burj khalifa

very informative, thanks. ok I'll just buy a ticket :)

5. Re: burj khalifa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:17