We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 - Entertainer pool-purchase anyone?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 - Entertainer pool-purchase anyone?

Hi,

It's a long shot but in case anyone happen to be planning to be in Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 and like to share purchase of the entertainer book.

I will be there for 7 days but actual tour days only 2; hubby has a conference for 5 days. My days alone will probably be spent in the malls or at the beach; usage of the vouchers will be limited to dinner 1-for-1 voucher for maximum 4 meals as there's a target restaurant of mine not included and I will also be cooking at hotel apartment too.

For sights, we won't do desert safari for sure (so all vouchers will be available). The other sights we are quite flexible (can go or not go depending on voucher availability) as the few must-do in my itinerary for the 2 tour days are not included in the voucher book.

If there someone else besides us, we share the purchase price 50:50. If there's more, we divide purchase price by total number of interested parties. Reason I'm asking is because I think we get more choices (compared to buying for sellers on ebay) and it will be more economical than us using just a few vouchers in the book.

Details can be discussed... just pm me

Platinum Heritage Luxury Tours and Safaris
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Night Tours, Safaris
Dubai Safaris Tour
Biking Trails, Off-Road & ATV Trails, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Safaris
Fun Time Dubai
City Tours, Safaris
essex
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 - Entertainer pool-purchase anyone?

Hi,

We are going on the 22nd September to the 30th september for an early 50th birthday present for my husband. We are staying on the walk on half board so will not use the resturant vouchers but we will be doing the burn khalifa and a few more attractions. I would be happy to share with you the cost. You can pm. Me back

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 - Entertainer pool-purchase anyone?

Great to hear from you. Will pm you and we can discuss :)

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,290 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 - Entertainer pool-purchase anyone?

It didn't turn out to be a long shot :)

4. Re: Dubai Sep 20th-27th 2014 - Entertainer pool-purchase anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 06:17