We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please recommend a restaurant for dinner at Le Meridien Hote

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Please recommend a restaurant for dinner at Le Meridien Hote

Hi guys.

Staying 1 night stopover at Le Meridien Hotel in Dubai near the Airport. Just wondering if any of you nice people have previously stayed there and can give us a thumbs up on one of their many restaurants to have dinner.

Cheers Bob.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please recommend a restaurant for dinner at Le Meridien Hote

Hi Bob.

My favourite is the Village Terrace in Le Meridien. It's an all you can eat and drink buffet with a different theme each evening. Beautiful outdoor setting with a live band, small dance floor and gorgeous food and atmosphere. AED 219 each. Just checked and it's open until the 5th June and then closed for the summer (too hot then for outdoor dining). Not sure when it re-opens, probably October some time. For casual dining, Dublinners is very good.

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,738 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please recommend a restaurant for dinner at Le Meridien Hote

There is an extensive choice of restaurants in Le Meridien and it really comes down to what you like.

I've had excellent meals in their Thai, Italian and steakhouse but I think M's Bistro (steakhouse) was probably the best.

If you like Seafood however, this restaurant has always been very popular and has been around a long time, I do not like seafood so have not been but I know many people who recommend it.

As above Le Meridien Terrace is also popular with a good choice of food, it has a live band to add to the atmosphere, it can be busy on a weekend though.

Dubliners and Warehouse are more pub food but decent enough.

Edited: 15 May 2014, 21:31
AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please recommend a restaurant for dinner at Le Meridien Hote

Thank guys for all your responses.

I will settle on one of those for sure.

Cheers Bob.

4. Re: Please recommend a restaurant for dinner at Le Meridien Hote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 10:16