We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post and i believe i would find good suggestions from you people.

So the sketch is I am planning to get married in mid of september and will go to pakistan a week before my wedding. I am currently in UK and she is in Pakistan. I am just wondering how to arrange visas fro both of us so we can have our honeymoon in dubai.

Is it possible to apply from pakistan when i get there( a week time is enough to get the visa)?

what would be the express procedure?

do we need to show any relationship proof?

suggestions welcomed...

cheers

Arabian Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Khat Tours and Safaris
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Safaris
Arabian Private Adventure
City Tours, Cultural Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Desert Safari Dubai
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Is your passport a UK passport or a Pakistani passport ?

Assume your finance's passport is Pakistani ?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Been there done that.. got the badge for it.

If your fiancé has got a Pakistani passport then I would recommend she applies for a visa from Pakistan. There are many agencies out there that offer a tourist visa package and will cost around 10000rps to apply for it and will take around 4-5 working days. The eligibility requirements are quite rigid and sometimes may want a fair bit of info before they issue you a visa.

This is the email I got many years ago when I went with my wife from pak to Dubai..

Passport with 6 months validity

1 x Passport size photograph

Visa Fee (Advance)

Guarantee for Transit Visa PKR 90,000.00

Guarantee for Visit Visa PKR 1,25,000.00

For Companies Guarantee Letter with Cross Cheque.

I would probably recommend you to delay the visit until she has got a UK visa on her passport as the process will be a lot cheaper and you will not have to fork out a massive guarantee to visit. The likes of south travel will sort that out no problem.

You will need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate at the time of submitting your visa so be wary of that.. They may turn a blind eye to it if you send proof of an upcoming marriage but they are difficult.

Also be prepared to be stressed out by the visa service providers who will probably drag their feet..

Oh the joys of having a red passport :)

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

its not really difficult, if you both will be flying from Emirates airlines, airline can arrange your visa, you can also get the information VIA link below.

emirates.com/ae/…uae_visas.aspx

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

We both got Pakistani passport..

I am browsing different options at the moment. It seems Emirates airline would be able to sort me out if I booked the flight with them. They have the facility to apply online. Just wondering would i be able to apply on her behalf through online application as i have got her details...

Idea is to sort out everything (visa,flights,accomodation) before i go there...

I know it is bit complicated but finger crossed..

suggestions welcomed

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

You will most likely need to submit your marriage certificate so if anything that might be a stumbling block.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Do it through Emirates as that is easiest.

She can apply herself and so can you or if you are the main passenger in that flight then you can complete for both.

As your circumstance is slightly different I would call them to find out exactly what you need to do and as one assumes you will have your marriage certificate with you anyway on your return that shouldn't be an issue

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Latimer, you got me where i am coming from..

No doubt emirates is the best way to apply and I am happy to do that. As we need to apply before getting married and will travel after wedding. The thing which is bit confusing is if I apply for her before marriage what marital status for her shall i mention in her application.

In some Arab countries a female must be accompanied by some male. As her application deemed to be individual application not as my spouse. Is this applicable to dubai female visitors? if yes then it would be risky.

Please let me know if you find out any solution to this.

Cheers

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

To travel to the UAE there wont be any need for a Mahram to be present. If she books her flights and applies for her visa then that is it for her part of the deal. When you go Dubai, make sure you take a copy of your Nikaah Certificate!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Thanks faddy..will let you guys know how it goes..

waiting for Latimer reponse...

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dubai Visit/tourist visa from Pakistan

Not sure why you are waiting for me - I've got nothing else to say or add.