We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Thanks for the advice guys.. Will be thinking about you when i get there.. Anyonewhos there at the moment up for a JZS non alcoholic drink then give me a shout!

See ya later

London, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Have a brilliant time and thanks for all your advice on the forum! I've got 88 days to go,lol!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,021 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Hope Mrs Faddy enjoys her surprise. Have a great time

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Arrived safely last night and my wife was in awe at arriving at jzs.. This place is amazing.. Was quite late so just went to al nafoorah for a meal and hit the bed..

Just a point to note.. I got stuck with paying for bottled water last night.. They served some expensive tap water which ended up costing 72aed.. Been told i could ask for local water which they do serve.. So thats how they make the money from the half board deals!

tyne and wear
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Oops , I could have told you that , sorry

We loved ZS , the spa is amazing , you nad your wife can use all the facilities any time , you only pay for treatments. We did the couples massage and couples night when we were there , fab evening.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

View from the room..

https:/…2009.37.35.jpg

Heading over to Plaj now!

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
645 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

Cant wait , have a good holiday

7. Re: Hooraah.. I am of on my jollies!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 05:15