We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this a good flight price

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is this a good flight price

Good morning. I have seen a flight with Emirates flying from manchester to dubai oct half term for 4 adults flying out on the a380 for £1730. Is this a really good price or will it go down (hopefully not up).

I have asked on air forum which gave me good feedback but no one who answered didn't know if good price.

So hopefully experts on here could

Many thanks

Deborah

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this a good flight price

Thats about the normal price you would pay for a flight to Dubai, especially direct. There have been offers of 360GBP with Qatar Airways non-direct and 390GBP with Emirates but these are sale prices and unlikely to be available at high season during a school midterm.

If you are happy with that price, I would be, I'd book it and don't look again.

Edited: 27 May 2014, 07:54
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this a good flight price

Hi Deborah

We have paid £513 each for 4 adults Manchester to Abu Dhabi return with Etihad during August as it was cheaper than Manchester to Dubai return with Emirates.

Andrea

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this a good flight price

Hi Deborah

We have paid £513 each for 4 adults Manchester to Abu Dhabi return with Etihad during August as it was cheaper than Manchester to Dubai return with Emirates.

Andrea

Edited: 27 May 2014, 12:57
Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,877 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is this a good flight price

I would say that's an average price. If it fits into your budget then book it and don't look back.

5. Re: Is this a good flight price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:15