We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai to Sohar, Oman

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai to Sohar, Oman

Hi All

Just wanting to find out how two adults can get to Sohar from Downtown Dubai on a Sunday? What are our options? Is there a bus that will take us there? If so, how does the visa process apply for two australians?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,051 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai to Sohar, Oman

Oman National Transport bus (from near Dnata office in Deira) will take you. You will likely pay for the visas at the border, unless you have pre-arranged it. If you are returning to Dubai before exiting the region, you may consider the option of rent-a-car that would have insurance covered for Oman.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai to Sohar, Oman

Thank you for your reply. I have sent an email to the Omani National Bus Company with my enquiry. I did think about renting a car but not so sure.

3. Re: Dubai to Sohar, Oman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:15