We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

Just noticed the travel company I am booking my holiday with are offering full board for an extra £350 on top of my holiday which was half board anyway. Anyone think it's worth it ?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

Hard to say, it all depends on how long your stay is in Dubai. Cheers.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,318 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

Not in my opinion. Fill up at breakfast and you'll only need a snack for lunch. They do lunchtime meals around the pool and one meal is more than enough for 2 people so there's a saving straight away.

I'd stick to half board because having lunch restricts you to staying in the hotel grounds. If you get the shuttle to the mall you can eat there for a fiver.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
8,952 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

350 for how many days? Anyway I believe full board will restrict you from venturing out and keep you on the hotel premises unless that is what you plan to do.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

£350 for 7 nights. Your probably right in saying it will restrict us to the hotel. I'll stick with HB I think

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

I think that's a sensible decision. I don't know many people who could eat 3 Jumeirah meals per day :D

6. Re: Jumeirah Beach Hotel Full Board option

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 05:17