We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at the DAM

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
393 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast at the DAM

We are off to DAM next week on the summer flavors package. Just wondering if any TA experts out there know where in the resort you have been able to have breakfast in the past I really don't mind but my other half was wondering. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,733 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
224 reviews
from US$48.00*
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,417 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
198 reviews
from US$231.08*
tyne and wear
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at the DAM

We used to go to the mina for breakfast , you can have it next to the main pool at Al Qasr as well , both equally nice , but at the mina you get pots of tea , my hubby prefers this so he serve himself when he want

Dormansland, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at the DAM

You can have it in the Mina, the Al Qasr and Khaymat Al Bahar which is by the Al Qasr pool. I prefer it in Khaymat Al Bahar but I think there may be more choices in the other two.

cardiff
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at the DAM

I too give my vote for the away Khaymat Al Bahar.

I think that Al Muna in the Mina may be closed for refurb over the summer months.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
393 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast at the DAM

Thanks everyone for the replies Khaymat Al Bahar sounds nice if it's by the pool. Your opinions are much appreciated.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
393 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast at the DAM

Thanks everyone for the replies Khaymat Al Bahar sounds nice if it's by the pool. Your opinions are much appreciated.

6. Re: Breakfast at the DAM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 06:16