We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, null...
4 posts
Save Topic
airport transfer

Hi. I will be arriving in dubai with a family of 4 with 4 big suitcases. Just wanted to know if the taxi rank at the airport has a vehicle to accommodate all of us with our luggage. I tried to email the Dubai Taxi Corp but the inbox of the gentleman in charge is full. We'd prefer to take one vehicle as opposed to splitting up. Thank you!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,663 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer

Yes just ask for a people carrier.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,416 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer

You can take the 5 seater mini van hatch back. It should fit you all.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfer

Yes, i will suggest you to take mini van and can easily be accommodated you all along with your luggage. You will not face any problem finding the cab in dubai, "go with flow".

HT

Singapore, null...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfer

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Appreciate the help. (Y)

5. Re: airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:16