We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French open final

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
French open final

Any place/sports bar to watch the French open final this Sunday? (Jumeirah area)

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,684 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: French open final

Any sports bar will likely have it on.

Juemriah area covers a large area, where in Jumeirah area ?

Glasgow, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: French open final

I'm on holiday on Al Qasr. Any ideas?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,684 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: French open final

It will probably be on the TV in your room.

The concierge will tell you if any of the bars in the Madinat are showing it on Sunday

Or you could go out to a sports bar such as

The Underground at the Habtour Hotel

Nezesaussi at the Al Manzil hotel

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,165 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: French open final

Check with BarZar in the Souq Madinat if they have it on.

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: French open final

You might want to inquire about details of game 'showing'. Some places will have it on but with no sound because of the noise at the bar. If that is a concern to you, then you might want to check the club lounge at your hotel and whether there are are public TVs there.

I remember wanting to watch the same a couple years ago while away on business. It wasn't airing on any of my hotel TV channels. It was only in a bar/pub type of place at the hotel, with awkward seating and no sound. I ended up streaming it online, which is another story.

Alternatively, you could stream Radio Roland Garros (or your favorite channel) on your computer or smart phone, and watch the muted TV. If you really want to catch everything that is :-)

6. Re: French open final

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:17