We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in DUBAI

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping in DUBAI

I am travelling to Dubai in September, staying at the Al Qasr for seven nights. I was wondering if someone could tell me where the "nicer" designer shops were and especially if there is a Victoria's Secret store in Dubai???

I know you can get free access into the Wild Wadi, when staying at the Al Qasr, but does that apply also in September?

Thanks for your assistance. !!

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
987 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

So you have a specific question: good:

Emirates Towesrs Boulevard =====> Jimmy Choos for shoes and Villa Moda or Ventio for Vicky's Secret!!

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
987 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

....of course you will find lots of other designer brands as well.

Miu Miu, Prada, Missoni, Fürstenberg, Issa etc...etc

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

FANTASTIC!!!

I'm really happy that they have a Victorias Secret in Dubai, as I went shopping mad there last year in Floriday & thanks for the tips on the designer shops !! GREAT !

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

SB, it's not a full VS shop, it's shops where they will stock a selection from the range. Aside from Emirates Towers mall, check out Wafi, Bur Juman and Mall of the Emirates, all of which have areas dedicated to designer shop. There is a Saks at BJ and a Harvey Nicks at MoE.

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

All priced the same as London, if not more.

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

Thanks everyone for info on shopping. I have been to Dubai once before, but that was three years ago and they were just finishing off building the Madinat Jumeirah complex. So it should be fun seeing how Dubai has changed.

Also, is there are any chance on a comment with regards to free access in September at Wild Wadi?

lebanon
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

plz may i knw were u found victoria seacret in dubai???

lebanon
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

hi ,,,cn u plz tell me were u found victoria seacret in dubai?

Hamburg
Level Contributor
357 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

My very recent experience of shopping designer/top brand products is that almost everything is more expensive than in Europe. No reason to shop in Dubai plus you may get a problem with your customs when travelling back.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Shopping in DUBAI

I wish to confrm that I can find Victoria's Secret store in Emirates Towers Boulevard in Dubai? Pls confirm which unit if possible, thanks.