I am planning to bring my boys, ages 6, 11 and 13 to Dubai in July. This will be our first time and I will be traveling alone with them. Questions:
1) Is it safe for a woman traveling alone with 3 kids?
2) Where should we stay for easiest access to restaurants, malls etc. Somewhere central? I am thinking of Jumeriah Beach hotel. Is this the best option?
3) How many days should we plan for? Min/Max?
4) What are the things that we must see and do? I know there are lots to do in Dubai, but perhaps something that are more relevant for my 11 and 13 years old? They don't prefer museums but more of being able to do stuff. Of course, some shopping for me as well :)
5) Do I have to book in advance for these attractions? Book online?
6) As I won't be driving, is it easy to get around to visit these attractions/malls? By taxi?
7) Should I book for airport transfer or just take a taxi from the airport?
Any other useful information, advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.