We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dryer at the DAM

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Hair dryer at the DAM

Hi

Staying at DAM in a few days and making a start on packing, can anyone advise if hair dryers are provided in the room or are they the ones that are attached to wall in bathroom (I have nightmare holiday hair and bathroom hair dyers a water of time!)

Thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,130 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair dryer at the DAM

They have hairdryers in the room but if your hair is anything like mine then take your own.

I always prefer my own hairdryer to those that are in hotel rooms

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair dryer at the DAM

No, they are in the dressing cabinet and you don't have to keep your finger on a button either. If the one isn't suitable you can ask for another.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair dryer at the DAM

Thanks for replies

Manchester...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair dryer at the DAM

Id agree with latti on this one. Its actually better than most provided in hotels but still not as good as my own (which isn't anything too special).

5. Re: Hair dryer at the DAM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:16