We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants near the creek and souks

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rome, Italy
3 posts
Save Topic
restaurants near the creek and souks

hello! I'm planning to visit meena bazaar and textile souk in one day and gold souk and spice souk in another so could you please suggest me restaurants near these areas or near the creek. I 'm not looking for something fancy but all recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants near the creek and souks

if you are going to meena bazar and textile souk then you can go to Arabian courtyard hotel there 5 or 6 nice restaurants in the hotel, but in general there are many Indian restaurants in that specific area and a KFC as well. a famous barjeel restaurant and few are also located alongside creek near Al ghubaiba metro station.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
8,956 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants near the creek and souks

The Dubai Creek and Golf Club has some nice restaurants on the creek. It's a 5 min by taxi from the gold Souq. Try Boardwalk or Cielo rooftop bar (weather permitting) or QDs for shisha if you smoke.

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants near the creek and souks

If you're interested, you could enjoy a delicious, authentic Emirati lunch for a great price at Sheikh Mohamed Center for Cultural Understanding right by the creek (Bur Dubai side). You also get to meet Emiratis and learn about the past and present of the UAE.

More info:

http://www.cultures.ae/

Level Contributor
250 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants near the creek and souks

I'm in Dubai now and tried lakeview. The view was fab of the creek and golf club and we got to see seawings flying to and from the creek. Loved the ambiance but wasn't too found of the food.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants near the creek and souks

You will find lots of street food outlets/cafes/restaurants all the way, no need even to go to a hotel.

6. Re: restaurants near the creek and souks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:16