We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can we do 2 weeks in Dubai

Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Can we do 2 weeks in Dubai

We are going on our honeymoon first two weeks of september. Keen on Dubai due to the guaranteed weather. A lot of people I've spoken to say that 2 weeks in dubai is far too long. But we love the look of the JA Jabel Ali, as we want all inclusive & a beach. So my thinking is we can get the beach and relaxation some days, then get shuttle bus/taxi on days we want to sight see. Best of both worlds! Therefore I think 2 weeks would be fine. Any advice.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Can we do 2 weeks in Dubai

I've done two weeks and you will be fine. There is no way you'll be bored as there is simply too much to do! I'm going for 8 days and have to drop a lot of stuff as there is not enough time : (

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
181 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Can we do 2 weeks in Dubai

There's loads to do there, beaches, city, culture, desert. The hotels are fab. We love the Mina a Salam. Taxis are cheap. You won't be bored. I think only boring people are bored! Have a great time!

Kent, United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Can we do 2 weeks in Dubai

Snap we are staying near the Marina, jbr for our honeymoon first 2 weeks in October , 2 weeks in my option you still wouldn't have time to visit and do everything that have to do there , this will be my 5 time , I do think your better staying at jb tho or where we have booked as there are so meny romantic restaurant s to eat at with the most amazing views not to mention the fantastic food , the one hotel you must go is mina al salam you will be blow away so romantic there's around 15 different restaurants there , also visit Atlantis a must and have lunch at saffron , just a rough guide but we played £1500 for an apartment for 2 weeks and just over £800 for 2flights , also having been there before and knowing people that live out there we buy the entertainer fine dining and casual dining and fun days out heap safari, water parks,helicopter rides and meny more these book are 2 for 1 offers and last time we went we saved £380 and we was only there for 8 days , good luck and try the skiing in the mall great fun and real snow , and a romantic dinnervcruise in old dubai

14. Re: Can we do 2 weeks in Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 10:16