We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating in Dubai

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eating in Dubai

We are going to Dubai in October and it is our 25th wedding anniversary, is there anyone who can recommend a good restaurant for this special occassion. Not too worried about price but do not want to pay just for the name. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating in Dubai

Pisces in Madinat Jumeira is the favourite on this forum Mick.

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating in Dubai

It's the favourite of VISITORS to Dubai on this forum - NOT the residents of Dubai! Take a look at the Time Out Dubai web site which has reviews, prices, and info. If you narrow your choices down, come back and ask for some more advice on specifics. The Vacuous One has given you a tip for one possibility.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating in Dubai

RESIDENTS views are not superior to VISITORS views Camp One.

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating in Dubai

And you don't speak for the whole forum, Crusty One.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating in Dubai

I dont need to speak for the whole forum- Mick can put Pisces into the search and see for himself that it is the most popular restaurant Anyway you have nt even been to Pisces so how would you know?

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating in Dubai

I have been to Pisces the week it opened. Sat down, looked at the menu, and promptly walked out again because I felt it was grossly overpriced.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating in Dubai

Well you liked Verre did nt you find that over-priced?

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Eating in Dubai

So, let's leave it Micky to be so fine and come back and tell us which restaurant he chose in the end.

Glen Morangie
Level Contributor
581 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Eating in Dubai

Didn't find Verre overpriced at all. Plus Verre has (or had) staff who can talk about food and wine. All Pisces had at that time was some dozy Russian bint who was hired for her blonde hair and breasts rather than her gourmet expertise.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eating in Dubai

Well if Mick is nt worried about price and wants somewhere romantic, with excellent food to take his wife out to then in my opinion and that of many other VISITORS Pisces is the perfect choice.