We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxes

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxes

Hi is there any kind of tax that needs to be paid for going or leaving Dubia please and also I don't think I need a visa but I'm not to sure any help would be appreciated.

Thank you :-)

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,705 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxes

Depends on your nationality. Check this link to check if you are eligible for free 30 day visit visa upon arrival dubaifaqs.com/visa-arrival-dubai-free-nation…

There are no taxes that you have to pay.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Destination Expert
for Abu Dhabi
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxes

If you have a British passport you will receive a free 30 day visa stamp on arrival. No fuss or difficult questions, although there may be a bit of a queue depending on the time of day.

No airport taxes other than the ones already included in your air fare.

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxes

Thank you for that information :-)

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,052 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxes

However, if you are staying in an hotel, there is a tax that you have to pay on departure from your hotel. The amount depends on the hotel and the tax is per room per night.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxes

we paid a tourist tax of about £3-£4 per day i believe it was mandatory since march this year

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxes

Thank you for that information :-)

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxes

Just back from AQ, the hotel tax was AED 20 per room per night.

trimdon colliery
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxes

Thank you for that information :-) xx

9. Re: Taxes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17