We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

looking at doing something special in august (15th-24th) mt travel agent are offering the free HB upgrade can anyone shed some light on what to expect at the above hotels, i.e. any comp drinks around the pool or cocktail hour etc etc

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

The One & Only Residence is the most superior of the 3 you have mentioned above, it is very exclusive and is only accessible to guests of the Residence

One & Only Arabian Court is on the same complex

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is on the Palm Island so not as convenient for seeing the rest of the city but a very lovely hotel with by far and away the best spa. The beach is man made though and not as nice as the beach at the One & Only resort.

All 3 are stunning and you won't be disappointed with any of them but if it was my choice from the three I would stay at the Residence.

If you want drinks in the evening then you would be better looking at club level, which costs more but does provide 'free' drinks for a couple of hours each evening.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,908 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

I stayed at the One & Only Residence and Spa in June and absolutely loved it. It's the very high end section of the One & Only Resort so given the choice between that and the Arabian Court I'd definitely go for R&S. The R&S is beautiful and feels intimate. The service is outstanding, I've never been better taken care of (and I needed a lot of assistance from guest services throughout my stay) at any hotel. The suites are very nice and the grounds are perfectly kept.

I just can't say enough good things about this hotel (I've not posted my review yet but will do so soon).

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

The free half board will entitle you to lunch or dinner in a selection of restaurants (a more generous amount in the JZS). It will not include any drinks or happy hours with complimentary drinks unless you book a room a with access to a lounge or a suite with pre dinner drinks. Ask your agent for pricing on this and work out if it's worth it for you.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

just had it clarified by my travel agent an allowance of 230aed per evening meal allowance on the half board option just to let everyone know

essex
Level Contributor
129 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

we stayed at the zabeel saray four weeks ago. The half board option was fantastic, we ate at the jumeriah beach hotel, the madinat and also in the zabeel saray itself. It is a superb hotel and one of the best we have ever stayed in. It is no problem being on the palm as taxis are so cheap

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,511 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

ZS is a really nice hotel but O&O Residence is superior.

It is the exclusive part of the O&O hotel.

Due to summer flavours ZS is very popular with families - if you are looking for something special then I'd would go for The Residence.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

decided on the one and only on the palm confirmed and book

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

Not one of the ones on your original list then.

Very nice hotel but as far as you can go round the palm and so taxis v difficult to come by; however, you can get a boat to the one and only on the mainland and then get a taxi from there.

But perhaps you don't intend leaving the hotel ?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

Is the boat included or payable locally ?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,483 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: zabel saray, one &only residence or arabian court

I think it's free as it's for hotel guests only