We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert safari.. Arabian nights tours Vs Desert rangers tours

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Desert safari.. Arabian nights tours Vs Desert rangers tours

Hi,

I have narrowed down my choices to Arabian nights tours and desert rangers tours.

Price is same for both and they both accept entertainer vouchers.

So, only deciding factor for me is quality of service & food.

Does anyone has any recent experience with any of these operators? Can you share positive/negative experience?

Thanks.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Desert safari.. Arabian nights tours Vs Desert rangers tours

It really doesn't matter which of them you choose as in all likelihood they will share a desert camp and therefore the service and food is the same.

Most of the mainstream operators use a shared camp.

The only operators with their own camps are Arabian Adventures (not in the entertainer) and Platinum Heritage, which is a more upmarket outfit and doesn't offer belly dancing or dune bashing.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,917 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Desert safari.. Arabian nights tours Vs Desert rangers tours

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

I guess it will not make a difference as both receive very good reviews.

high wycombe
Level Contributor
58 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Desert safari.. Arabian nights tours Vs Desert rangers tours

We experienced our first dessert safari last October with Arabian Nights and it was excellent from start to finish. Picked up on time, friendly driver, car perfect temp, dune bashing fabulous fun- our driver seemed to be the sweeper at the back and took his own route with one other car going up some very tall dunes! He also stopped en route as the sun started to come down so we could take some fabulous sunset photos, also he spotted a small snake in the sand and stopped so we could see and hold it. Camp was excellent lots to see and do. Food was delicious- lots of choice and as much as you needed. Would definitely use again! We had DD 12 and DS 10 with us and they loved it.

4. Re: Desert safari.. Arabian nights tours Vs Desert rangers tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16