We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March weather ?

Scotland
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
March weather ?

Will it be TOO hot to holiday in Dubai during March, I've been in December and January which was just fine but I'm a bit worried in case March is too hot especially since I'm from cool and rainy Scotland !

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,708 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March weather ?

Usually March is not a hot month in dubai. In my opinion it is the best time to visit. Temp are in lower 30s during the day and very pleasant at night. You could comfortably sit outside.

Edited: 05 July 2014, 20:16
Scotland
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March weather ?

Perfect, just what I wanted to hear. Thanks x

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
3,535 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March weather ?

March is quite pleasant, less humid with average temps of 18-28 C.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,884 posts
1,772 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: March weather ?

I have been in late march and the words I would use is 'pleasantly hot.'

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,887 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March weather ?

''Too hot'' means different things to different people. I'm originally from Scotland too and I really like the March weather. It's very warm but not boiling and it's not humid. Very nice time to visit.

6. Re: March weather ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16