We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdryers

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdryers

Does anyone know if I can safely use my British hair dryer in Dubai? Do I need adaptors?

Hoping someone can help. Thank you.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,889 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdryers

Yes, you can use it. Dubai plug sockets are three pin, straight angled (same as the UK) so you will need an adaptor if you have the angled pins.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdryers

thank you so much, its definitely a UK hairdryer as I bought it there especially to use so it will be ok?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,889 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdryers

Sorry, I looked at your location and then completely forgot you said it was a British hairdryer! Yes, you can use your British hairdryer as normal, no need for an adaptor as it's the same plug and safe to use.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hairdryers

Thank you so much for your help, it was appreciated. I can't wait to visit your wonderful city.

5. Re: Hairdryers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:15