We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Harbour cruise

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
63 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Harbour cruise

We arrive in Dubai on August 4th, and would like to do a cruise in the harbour, but are unsure what one to do, and what do you actually see, I don't want to do the night cruise as we won't to see it in daylight.

Is it worth doing one, and where do you go?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Harbour cruise

Do you want to cruise on the creek or in the marina ?

Two different ends of the city.

You could read this topic and look at the photos. This lady did a yellow boat tour from Dubai marina and a dinner cruise on the creek.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k76…

You could also just hire an abra on the creek for roughly 100 dirham for an hour

Hamilton, New...
Level Contributor
63 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Harbour cruise

im not sure what do you recommend, I saw the yellow boat cruise that goes from the marina, round the palm and back again. Should we be seeing another part of Dubai via boat. I hear there is an old part? What do you see.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Harbour cruise

I recommend doing what you want to do so to repeat my first reply

You can take an abra tour of the creek (the older part) for 100 dorham

You can do a dinner cruise on the creek at night but you say you don't want to do that, even though the creek is very beautiful at night, perhaps more so than during the day.

You can do tours from the marina on something like the yellow boat or a more sedate version.

We can't decide for you so have a look at peoples photos in the Dubia city guide section or the trip reports section of the top questions.

If you are staying at the beach end of town then the marina is close to you and the creek further away.

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Harbour cruise

On my list of things for my visitors to do is to hire an Abra on the creek as Latimer says, much more about Dubai.

5. Re: Dubai Harbour cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:16