We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

Hello

I know this has been asked before but I would like to know the best evening buffet in Dubai - my boyfriend and I are wantng to go on a Thursday evening. We would like unlimited food and drink and a nice setting (good view and lively if possible).

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Rachel

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,589 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

check this out whatson.ae/dubai/…

note that Spectrum on One has recently closed. On Thursday many restaurants have theme night (usually seafood).

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,392 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

Flavours on Two is a very popular evening buffet - it has themed evenings and offers a set price for food and drinks.It is fairly lively, it is in Towers Rotana but the view isn't up to much as it is inside and has a bit of a casual feel to it.

Latitude is also a decent buffet (Jumeirah Beach hotel) but it is on the pricey side.

Yalumba and The Terrace at Le Meridien Dubai offer a Thursday buffet, Yalumba being the more lively, but this hotel is close to the airport so if you are the other side of Dubai it is a long way to go.

Buffets tend to be more popular on a Friday for brunch - just about every hotel in Dubai will have a buffet themed restaurant, my only gripe is they tend not to be cheap and often attract patrons who are on a half board offer, for that reason I wouldn't generally pay for a buffet on an evening.

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,392 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

Maher beat me to it but I was also going to comment that Thursday nights tend to feature seafood night.

Edited: 09 July 2014, 20:57
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

Al Qsar does a seafood buffet Thursday night's it's quite expansive and good quality. I don't think it includes beverages you would need to pay extra for that.

Leeds
Level Contributor
27 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

Thank you all very much for your help - I will look into the ones suggested :-)

6. Re: Thursday evening brunch in Dubai.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 05:15