We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to visit and where to stay

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
When to visit and where to stay

We are considering a winter sun holiday this December 13-20th and were wondering about Dubai. We will be travelling with 2 small children who will want to play on the beach,Swim and go to the water parks. Is it warm enough for this?

Next question would be where to stay? We would want somewhere that had some sort of either suite or 2 interconnecting room option, walking distance to the beach. Our budget is probably around £6000. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,737 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to visit and where to stay

Have a quick look at the post just below yours titled 'where to stay' as the advice will be similar

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to visit and where to stay

No one will know how the weather this coming December will be, however, last year I wanted to go to a water park in the second half of Dec but it was a bit chilly for water activities. The water is cold and when you go on slides wet it feels cold with temp in lower 20s. Maybe I am getting old for this brrrrr. Your kids might enjoy and love it.

Hotel pools are temp controlled and ok to swim.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 05:56
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,737 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When to visit and where to stay

Hi

The post I was referring to has moved so I've added the link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k76…

London, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When to visit and where to stay

What is the weather like in early November time temp wise? :)

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When to visit and where to stay

Nobody can tell how the weather will be this year. However, early November is probably the most pleasant weather in Dubai. Temp is usually around low 30s during the day and cools down to probably around mid 20 in the evening. Nice for outdoor activities.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 21:25
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
4,892 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When to visit and where to stay

November ? In the high 20s, up to low 30s earlier in the month. Maybe a very little rain. Lovely weather if you don't like too much heat or humidity. Ideal for spending a lot of time outside.

@Maher ... snap :) I didn't copy you .. honest !

Edited: 15 July 2014, 21:26
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: When to visit and where to stay

Ha ha sharp. I believe you :)

8. Re: When to visit and where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:17