We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin Bay Photo's and DVD price?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphin Bay Photo's and DVD price?

My girlfriend is doing the Royal Swim at Atlantis Dolphin Bay next week and have heard photos are expensive to buy, however, i cannot find prices on their website.

can anyone tell me:

the price per digital picture

the price per hardcopy picture

and price for a video (not sure if this is actually available)

thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,730 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphin Bay Photo's and DVD price?

If you send them an email they will tell you. It is expensive and you are not allowed to take your own camera (quelle surprise)

The price is somewhere on their website and the cost for the dolphins to participate in your photo opportunity is much, much more than you will pay

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphin Bay Photo's and DVD price?

tried so hard not to say anything on this post - so this is it!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphin Bay Photo's and DVD price?

You can take your own photos but you need to pay for a photo pass. This is 100 AED for guests and 300 AED for non guests. You are allowed on the beach but not in the water. You would need a good camera with good zoom as it is a bit far away. I took poor photos with an iphone but I can still see my girlfriend with the dolphin. I forget the price of photos but they are really expensive. I didn't need to pay the photo pass fee as I had a dolphin encounter at a different time. She also took photos of me when it was my time.

4. Re: Dolphin Bay Photo's and DVD price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:16