We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai trips and currency

London, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai trips and currency

Going to Dubai in October, should I book trips before I go or when I get there, any tips on best places to buy ? Also thought I read somewhere it is best to change english pounds into their currency once we arrive, is this still the case?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,063 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai trips and currency

Change your GBP into dirhams in Dubai. The better rates are probably in the Malls but the currency exchange is open 24/7 at the airport if you want to swap some for taxis etc.

Some trips are cheaper booking online in advance such as Burj Khalifa. There is quiet a saving to be made prebooking for this.

If you plan on eating out perhaps look at the Entertainer. The link is in the Top Questions on the right hand side of this page. You will also find heaps of other useful information in that section. .

London, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai trips and currency

Thanks for the tips, I will certainly look at what you have suggested, that great thank you.

3. Re: Dubai trips and currency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 06:16