We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bateaux dubai with kids

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london, uk
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bateaux dubai with kids

We get a cruise for 2 adults included in our hotel package and would have to pay for our 2 kids. They are 10 and 12 so will behave as instructed but I'm looking for advice on if it's enjoyable for youngsters or not.

Is it proper fine dining, muted music and hushed whispers? Or will they be ok pointing out passing interests and getting up to look around?

Additionally can anyone give an indication on dress code. I saw no jeans or trainers but would khakis and a shirt do for husband and son? How glam is it for girls? Full length cocktail or strappy summer dress (long) with cardi on shoulders?

Thanks in advance

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,666 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bateaux dubai with kids

Not sure as you know your kids best.

Once you're on it you're on it and can't get off for a couple of hours.

It's not like a cruise down the Thames or the Seine with lots of passing interest things and personally I prefer to see the creek during the day and then have a meal on the creekside at night from where you can watch the boats going past.

If you do decide to do it then strappy summer dress would be the way forward as full length cocktail may be a bit too much.

2. Re: Bateaux dubai with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 07:15