We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ground floor hotel room

Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Ground floor hotel room

Going to Dubai with our son who will be 5 months old then. Thinking of staying in Zabeel Saray as we did before and loved it. I was wondering could anyone recommend accommodation along Jumeirah suitable for us where we could lie out but our son could be inside? I know Dar Al Masyaf would be perfect as we stayed there before but it's coming up expensive for November.

Thanks for your help

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,731 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
218 reviews
from US$48.00*
Best Seller
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,412 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
193 reviews
from US$231.08*
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
683 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ground floor hotel room

Why not think about Jebel Ali Hotel or Palm Tree Court they have ground floor rooms and a nice beach. I know its a bit far out, the shuttle buses run regularly to the Malls .

I stayed at Jebel Ali Hotel and thought how family friendly it was.

2. Re: Ground floor hotel room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 06:16