We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

And do I need to buy Water shoes yo enter if I am not going to be going on slides etc? My partner wants to enter and have a splash on the slides but I don't.

What else is there apart from slides?

Thank you

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

You can sunbathe beside the pool or at the beach which is right next to the park. Also the lazy river is nice where you sit in an inflatable ring and float around the park. You could look around nearby lost chambers aquarium. There is also a zip line in the waterpark. There are spas in the atlantis also. There is also dolphins and sea lions near the park. There are golf cart taxis available for free that can bring you to different parts of the resort quickly.

London, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply with such helpful information. Do you know if I would need to wear water shoes if I am not going on the slides?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

You'd need to wear flip flops or some sort of shoes even if you're just walking around the park as the floor gets hot.

You can go to the beach, paddle in the pools, go to the restaurant, leave Aquaventure and look at the mall or lost chambers aquarium [additional charge].

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

Yeah. Flip flops or water shoes are advisable as ground is very hot. You are not required to wear them though.

5. Re: What can I do as a non participant in Aquadventure?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:16