We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
south yorkshire
Level Contributor
197 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Friday brunch - booking in advance

Hi I have now decided on Latitude for a Friday brunch as it seems good for our little one and I have an Entertainer voucher! I have just been on the jumeirah website to book it and when I selected Latitude for a Friday brunch (ie lunch session), it would not let me book all times were greyed out unavailable to select. I am looking for 3/4 weeks time. Does anyone know if you can book online for Friday brunches at Latitude, in which case it's obviously sold out...or is it that they don't let you book online for Friday Brunch?

I did try other dates several weeks in advance and every single Friday lunch session was unavailable. I also tried Bubbalicious Friday brunch at the Westin and that was the same - no Friday lunch times were available to book - so I'm wondering if hotels just don't let you book brunches online??

I have emailed them but no response yet.

Thanks in advance.

London, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

Hi, I find that for brunch, you have to email for a reservation and it's not covered under the standard lunch reservations on the website. Just email all the venues your interested in for a brunch reservation and they will get back to you. I have quite a few booked, but not sure which one I'm going with : )

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
197 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

That's helpful thank you! Hopefully they'll respond to my email soon.

Stjordal, Norway
Level Contributor
18 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

Yes I did this just recently for Mina A'Salam Friday brunch. They should get back to you within 24 hours with your reservation details. :)

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

The Entertainer voucher for Lattitude doesn't include Brunch does it ? The one in my books says Excluding Friday Brunch.

Is there another voucher in the fine dining version ?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,856 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

Every month the entertainer have monthly offers for members (those who bought any book and registered online) whereby you can download vouchers not included in the books. Many times it includes Friday brunches for latitude or other restaurants, but they are valid for one month only.

Edited: 07 August 2014, 04:49
Romford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

As your on the topic of friday brunches... Is there any in the entertainer book you would recommend? Im staying at anantara!

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
197 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

The voucher I have is for Latitude Friday Brunch (voucher no A138) it's a red voucher if that helps and is valid until December 2014 - not just one month. It's from the book and has not been downloaded/printed.

Sorry I'm not sure about any others in Entertainer - if you google it I somehow found a list of vouchers in entertainer for Friday brunch. There may be vouchers for restaurants that do Friday brunch but quite often they will exclude Friday brunch unless the voucher itself specifically states that it is for Friday Brunch like like voucher A138 for latitude does. I picked there because it's good for kids it was just a bonus there's a voucher for it!

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

Unfortunately I have a 2nd hand entertainer book and they have used the latitude brunch... Looking more for an adults alcoholic brunch tho so may just have to book one without the vouchers!

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
197 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

A friend of ours who lives in Dubai goes to the champagne one at Saffron (Atlantis) quite often and loves it...we are actually staying at Atlantis but sounded more geared up for adults so that's why I wanted to try the family one at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

If anyone is interested - it seems you can't book online as I have just had an e-mail back from JBH with my restaurant booking confirmation for the time/date etc I requested in the e-mail.

London, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Friday brunch - booking in advance

Glad your now sorted : )