We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

mumbai
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

Hi

I am planning to visit SkyView Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks during my visit to Dubai.

The SkyView Bar seems to open at 7pm for drinks. Will we get a good view at that time ?

Also what is a good acceptable dress code for the SkyView Bar ? Is it Ok for my wife to be in jeans and a top ?

Lugano, Switzerland
Level Contributor
533 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

Hello vkpadia,

I haven't been inside the Burj Al Arab but I can tell you that if you want to get in, you absolutely have to book in advance, because you can't just arrive there and get in.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,484 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

Check this link https:/… which will address your inquiry including the dress code.

I believe the view at night is not as good as you will mostly see darkness from the sea side. You could alternatively go for afternoon tea

Edited: 11 August 2014, 17:22
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,465 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

The view at night is definitely not as good as the views during the day - afternoon tea would get my vote over drinks every time

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

Hi there.... we have booked for Afternoon Tea and am also a bit concerned about the dress code. Another question on the forum mentioned people being turned away even with a booking because of their footwear!! When it mentions "closed shoes" - is this for men only? ie: surely women can wear sandals/strappy heels/peep toes? Strange question I know, but I don't want a wasted trip! THANK YOU!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,465 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

The dress code regarding closed shoes applies for men only, women can wear sandals, strappy with heels or flats.

6. Re: Visiting Skyview Bar at Burj Al Arab for drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:18