We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer Book or App

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainer Book or App

Which is better?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,213 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainer Book or App

The end result is the same as they have the same offers. However do you prefer to deal with paper book weighing over 2kg or are you a smart phone app person?

Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainer Book or App

If your battery dies then you have no vouchers. I've got the book

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainer Book or App

Is the vouchers in the book detachable? I was thinking about tearing out say vouchers for mall of the emirates when we go there and not bringing the other vouchers. Is this possible?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,213 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainer Book or App

Thats the most sensible way and that is how I do it. I take only the vouchers that I need on that particular day.

Edited: 14 August 2014, 17:38
Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainer Book or App

Thanks very much folks, I'll do that.

Abu Dhabi, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainer Book or App

Definitely the app. We always forget to use the book, but your phone is with you everywhere you go.

Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainer Book or App

Yeah that's what me and my husband will be doing, otherwise well have to lug around 1kg or paper around.

Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Entertainer Book or App

What kind of vouchers do you want?? You can't use all in one visit and they expire. We don't drink so can't really use the bar/club ones....

England
Level Contributor
1,469 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Entertainer Book or App

My battery charger weighs 20 grams the book weighs 1 kg .........

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Entertainer Book or App

I downloaded the trial version of the app and found it difficult to navigate. It is easy to use if you know what you are looking for, but if you are planning for a trip, then the alphabetical order does not help much. Plus I have not checked whether it works offline.

Get the book and tear out the coupons that you will use for sure and any others you think you might use(coffee places, ice cream places, restaurants in the areas you will visit). I am sorting through this and the number of vouchers that I will take will be manageable and fit in my purse.