We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

Surat, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

Please let me know whether children are allowed to stay or not ! Agoda website display as children below 18 are not allowed ? Some websites displays as Children over 18 years are considered as adults ? Means children below 18 years can stay free if using existing bedding ?? Please clearly elaborate !

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

Which room type are you looking for , its better for you to contact hotel directly this email will help you

info@DubaiNovaHotel.Com

Edited: 16 August 2014, 12:49
Surat, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

Dear sir, Many thanks for the reply ! However, I am looking for double room ! but since child policy is not clear, I am confused what to do ?? I have already sent an email to hotel directly but till today no reply has been recd ! Thanks once again for the reply ! Can you put an email to hotel directly for me ? If yes,then ask them about children policy - child upto how many age is free if using existing bedding ! Thanks once again

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,259 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

It is highly unlikely for children above 12 years to be permitted to stay free of cost, better check thoroughly. In fact a number of hotels would charge for children even older than 5 years. What is the age you are looking to check for?

Surat, India
Level Contributor
10 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

Dear sir, first of all many thanks for your reply & kind co-opearation ! I am looking for aged 16 & 14 as my one child is 16 yrs of age and second is 14 yrs of age ! Agoda website is not clearly mentioning the child policy ! They mention as : Children and extra beds:

Infant 0-5 year(s)

Not allowed to stay

Children 6-10 year(s)

Not allowed to stay

Minimum age of guests is: 18 year(s).

Guests over 18 years old are considered as adults.

Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.

5. Re: Dubai Nova Hotel, Bur Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:17