We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dar Al Masyaf - no breakfast with Expedia

UK
Level Contributor
211 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Dar Al Masyaf - no breakfast with Expedia

Looking to book Dar Al Masyaf for next year and Expedia (flights and hotels) seems to be coming up significantly cheaper than any other BUT it does state 'Breakfast not included' and all of the available room rates are the same.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add breakfast to this hotel via the expedia booking, or if not, how much breakfast is once at the hotel?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,119 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dar Al Masyaf - no breakfast with Expedia

I'd try for a bed and breakfast rate (you can do this via Expedia) as breakfast at the hotel is around £34 pp. Of course, you don't have to eat breakfast there or could go to Starbucks or Costa in the Madinat but going out to anywhere else for breakfast will take up holiday time.

I'd also check direct with the hotel on it's own website to see if the price is comparable

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dar Al Masyaf - no breakfast with Expedia

Ive noticed that too anchor - I reckon thats why the rate is so cheap - Ive contacted the hotel directly and the price is really excessive ... just wondering if you've contacted expedia re offering a better room package ?

Please let us know if you have any luck ! The hotel direct gave me a quote of £4149 per room ( total £8299 for 2 rms as my kids are over 12 ! ) with summer flavours for 13 nights (July '15 ) .... can't see me paying that somehow :(

3. Re: Dar Al Masyaf - no breakfast with Expedia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:16