We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Hi - we are staying at the Al Qasr with the Summer Flavours Deal. Am I right that this includes the Zabeel Saray on the Palm. We have never been. Is it worth a trip over to the Palm for dinner and drinks one evening? If so, how do we go about getting there? Thank you!!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Try Amala at the Zabeel, best Indian resteraunt I've ever been to!

Think there will be a courtesy bus from al Qasar or take a cab, they aren't expensive. Enjoy!

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,720 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Yes JZS is participating. Its good to go outside your hotel and experience another hotel from the Jumeirah group. there are few restaurants at JZS worth trying depending on what cuisine you like.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Thank you - Amala was the one that caught my eye! I will book up soon to make sure we get a reservation.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
32 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Amala is definitely worth a visit, stayed for a week and went twice! Make sure you book well in advance as gets busy trying to book!

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

I think a visit to JZS is on the cards even if you only go to the Imperium buffet restaurant." it's all done with mirrors"

Try to include some daylight time in as well as evening, so you can see outside of JZs at both times.

The décor and so on at JZS is fantastic, my only gripe is that it is too far out for my family's needs. But you must go and see it.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Thank you! I would definitely like to go during the day too. Can you just arrive and use the Pool for a couple of hours without being a guest at the Hotel......might make a change after 9 days at the Al Qasr pool..!!

7. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:17